Acura Key Replacement
Greetings Colorado Front Range Acura owners from Mile High Locksmith ® , your best resource for Acura car key replacement. We are a comprehensively trained, prepared and equipped car locksmith so if you’ve lost keys to Acura or need duplicate car keys for an Acura you need look no further than Mile High Locksmith ® . Having just used the word “Comprehensive”, we want to make sure that you see just how COMPREHENSIVE “comprehensive” can be. Bear with us, this will take a bit but within the following list YOU WILL FIND information of value to you. Mile High Locksmith ® provides complete Acura car locksmith services for all Acura model years from 1985 to present. So, we service Acura models from 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. According to Mile High Acura the best-selling Acura model currently is the RDX. So, if you need [car key replacement] for any RDX model year from 2007 to the present we have everything you need for lost car key replacement or car key replacement for any reason onboard our fully mobile car locksmith vehicles. We run 24/7, every day all day without exception. That includes all holidays. And this level of service also extends to Acura lost car key replacement for each of the following models whether they require locksmith key programming or not.
- CL-1996-2003: Pre-’99 there were no transponder keys, after ’99 the CL went to transponder keys with a keyless entry fob.
- ILX-2013- present: Keys have always been transponders requiring programming, more recent model years have the Acura “Smart Key” key in fob system.
- Integra-1985-2001: Model years ’85-2000 have non-transponder keys, transponder keys requiring programming were added in 2001.
- Legend- 1985-1995: Model had NO transponder keys, Legend keys do not require programming.
- MDX-2001-present: Keys in the MDX have always been transponder keys requiring programming many with keyless entry fobs, in 2014 the MDX went to the Acura “Smart Key” key in fob system.
- NSX-1991-present: From ’91-’96 there were not transponders and require no programming, from ’97 the NSX has had transponder keys requiring programming.
- RDX-2007- present: From 2007-12 the keys were basic transponders which require programming, in 2013 the RDX went to the Acura “Smart Key” key in fob system requiring programming.
- RLX-2014- present: The RLX was released with the Acura “Smart Key” key in fob system which requires programming.
- RSX-2002-present: The RSX has always had transponder keys requiring programming, many have a keyless entry fob.
- TSX-2004- present: From 2004-09 the TSX had transponder keys requiring programming, since 2014 the TSX has had the Acura “Smart Key” key in fob system, both types of key require programming.
- Vigor-1985-1995: The Vigor never had transponder keys, so Vigor replacement keys do not require programming.
- ZDX-2009-2013: The ZDX has always had transponder Acura “Smart Key” key in fob systems which require programming.
Acura Key Replacement Price
In this section we will give you a general idea of what your Acura lost car key replacement or any Acura car key replacement will cost. You’ll need to call us for specific quotes, but we do offer a most competitive Acura key replacement cost and this will get you in the ballpark. To help you understand this we’ll touch on a few technological matters. So, how much to get a key made for your car? Older non-transponder car keys are straight forward shaft and channel devices without any electronics installed in them and these “Old Fashioned” keys will run you between $90.00-120.00 for replacement. For a “transponder key”, a key programmed to “speak” to your, and only to your, car you can expect to pay something in the area of $149.00-180.00. It’s more expensive because of the enhanced security and because the transponder must be programmed to one specific car. For a key fob or remote start key fob, which is basically a keyless car entry or car entry and ignition device (this description applies to the Acura “Smart Key” though the Acura “Smart Key” also has an emergency key shaft built in) which you will recognize by its having 3 more buttons for entry and ignition etc. You will have to expect to pay more due to the advanced technology. This type of “Keyless” car key device will typically run from $180.00 to $300.00 and some specific models may cost even more than that. Here at Mile High Locksmith ® we can help you make the pricing determination rapidly, 24/7/365, by having you call us at 1-800-351-0548.
We know that we have probably raised one or two questions for you by bringing up the technology of this so let us help you with what those may be. If you’ve lost car keys no spare and you’re asking yourself “Can I get a car key made without original key” that makes perfect sense. The answer is “Yes”. Each of our mobile units is fully equipped with all the tech gear, online data access and transponder and fob “blanks” necessary for any Acura car key replacement. Our techs are masters of locksmith key programming and we can almost always get you rolling again in short order. Now, here’s what to do if you lose your car keys. First, call your insurance company- they may have a car key replacement plan in place for you in your policy. But even if they don’t, most insurance companies will pay to get an insured customer locked out of an insured car back into that car. You should be able to either pay Mile High out of pocket and be reimbursed by your carrier, or they may even wish to handle everything directly with us. We’ll work with you and your insurance company either way.
Car Locksmith Near Me
Why choose Mile High Locksmith ® for Acura car key replacement? Lots of good reasons. First, we are a family owned Colorado company with a coveted A rating from the BBB and over 2500 “5 Star” customer ratings on Google and we are a Subscriber Verified & Approved company with Home Advisor. We’ve already let you know that we are a 24/7/365 mobile locksmith so when you are wondering where to get car keys made or “Is there an Acura key replacement near me?”, the answers are “you can get them made where you are” and “Mile High Locksmith ® is always near you”. We will roll to your location at any hour of any day, anywhere in the Colorado Front Range. Here’s how that works. We can be reached by phone at 1-800-351-0548 or online. When you contact us, you will be served by a well-trained and salaried employee of Mile High Locksmith ® – we never use contract call centers. If you’re calling about an Acura lost car key replacement you probably need help right away. Just let us know that that’s the case and we’ll usually have your assigned tech on the phone with you within 2 minutes and usually have that tech at your location within 20 to 45 minutes. And since we have found that the fastest way for us to get your tech to you is to have you use the website to summon us, we automatically apply a 10% discount to all services booked that way. We have shops in Denver, Colorado Springs, Greeley, Ft. Collins and Dacono. We can fire out from whichever is closest to you and reach you more quickly than any other Front Range locksmith service.
Mile High Locksmith ®
Arvada, Aurora, Boulder, Broomfield, Castle Rock, Centennial, Colorado Springs, Denver (entire metro area), Ft. Collins, Golden, Greeley, Highlands Ranch, Lakewood, Longmont, Loveland, Lyons, Monument, Parker, Sedalia, Thornton, Westminster and all environs of these cities and towns.
Get it done with
Mile High Locksmith®