Seeking full time manager for our location
Location Manager. Hours: Monday thru Friday, 9am to 5pm
Mile High Locksmith is seeking a competent store manager who will be responsible for the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of our company.The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional who is able to work under pressure and will be comfortable at managing a wide variety of tasks at once. The ideal candidate will also need to have strong customer service skills as they will also be responsible for providing locksmith services for walk-in customers.
The store manager will need to answer the phone, manage our dispatch team, as well as create and send emails. They will receive ongoing company training on how to use company software and will also receive training for providing locksmith services for walk-in customers at the location. These locksmith services include but are not limited to: operating a locksmith shop, copying house keys and car keys, programing car keys, rekeying door locks, etc.
There is no need for previous locksmith experience as training will be provided.
- Operating company scheduling software
- Entering new jobs into company software
- Keeping track of invoices for billing jobs and making sure payments are received
- Printing and emailing reports
- Communicating with company departments, suppliers and partners. (Computer skills are a must. Will receive training.)
- Answering incoming calls for sales and service
- Supporting inquiries from other departments and/or partners
- Making calls to technicians and dispatching jobs
- Managing customer complaint calls and processing claims
- Providing service to walk- in customers
- Using ADP online software (Will receive training)
- Using QuickBooks online software (Will receive training)
- Managing supply inventory
- Managing new supply orders
- Managing new supply order shipments
- Supporting customer inquiries
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Ability to work well with others and provide great customer service
- Ability to direct dispatch team and company technicians
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and suppliers
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently
- Must pass company background check
JOB#2 LOCKSMITH TECHNICIAN
Become a locksmith in Denver | Colorado Springs | Utah | Nevada
Job Type: Full-time - LOCKSMITH.
Come join our team! Mile High Locksmith is looking for a full-time, salary based plus commission Locksmith Technician.
Mile High Locksmith is looking for technician to help serve our clients. Mile High Locksmith is a fast growing company and have technicians available 24 hours, 7 days a week. The selected candidate will perform a variety of duties associated with the position in order to provide prompt and efficient service to our customers.
- Business and commercial buildings.
- Home door locks.
- Remaking car keys.
- Emergency lockout services.
- Vehicle roadside services.
- Schedule appointments with our customers, Maintain follow up procedures, issue invoices and receipts when requested.
To be considered for this exceptional career opportunity you must have at least the following:
- Willing to learn to become a locksmith.
- Successfully pass our company background check.
- Up to date Drivers License.
Mile High Locksmith is an equal opportunity employer. Our company is also committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all employees. We have high standards and are looking to add professional team members who share our level of standards for customer service and results.
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Are you in Colorado, Utah or Las Vegas?
call us Monday thru Friday, 10am to 3pm
CONTACT US 24/7
Get it done with Mile High Locksmith®